0 miles from Port Saint Joe - Mexico Beach
Powdery sand beaches await while staying at this newly built 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath Florida home situated steps from Windmark Beach. This vacation rental boasts accommodates for 6 and 1,700 square feet of stylish living space, complete with 2 screened-in porches and access to the Windmark Beach community pool, fitness center and amphitheater. When you're not strolling the St. Joseph Bay Boardwalks, plan a trip to Apalachicola National Forest or Panama City Beach!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Make the most of your getaway to the Sunshine State when you stay at the 'Beach Haven,' which offers an array of amenities. Take a dip in the community pool, enjoy a workout at the fitness center, catch a performance at the outdoor amphitheater, or grab the provided beach chairs and umbrellas before heading to the ocean.
Inside the newly built home, you'll be impressed by the spaciousness and charm. Settle down in the luxurious living area, featuring soaring ceilings, sleek hardwood flooring and large windows which illuminate the open-concept interior.
Take a load off after your travels on the comfortable furnishings and turn on the flat-screen satellite TV as you consider which popular Florida attraction you want to visit first.
You're sure to spend quality time together on either of the 2 breezy screened-in porches - ideal for a glass of wine and great conversation.
The elegant, fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and stylish cabinetry. Whip up your finest culinary creation to be enjoyed around the dining table with seating for 6.
As bedtime approaches, sleep is sure to come easy in the master bedroom, outfitted with a cloud-like king bed and an en-suite bathroom. When the others are ready to turn in, they can climb under the covers of the additional 2 queens in either bedroom.
Situated steps from white-sand beaches, 'Beach Haven' provides guests with the rejuvenating vacation that they need! The area offers a number of ocean activities, delicious seafood cuisine, and excellent shopping opportunities!
Start the adventure just 22 miles from your door at St. Joseph Peninsula State Park where you'll find bird-watching, swimming and camping over sand dunes. On your way home, explore Cape San Blas which offers beautifully secluded white sand beaches and an abundance of sea turtles and other coastal wildlife.
Charter a boat or launch your own from Port Saint Joe Marina just a 10-minute drive away!
For your next day trip, discover Florida's largest U.S. National Forest just 1.5 hours away at Apalachicola National Forest, where you'll find nearly 900 square miles of long leaf pine, cypress, swamps, rivers and lakes.
One hour north you'll find miles of white-sand beaches fronting the calm, clear waters at Panama City Beach. While you're in town, do some shopping along Pier Park and visit renowned attractions, such as the Gulf World Marine Park, St. Andrews State Park or rent a pontoon and explore Shell Island.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, 2 screened-in furnished porches, in-unit laundry machines, beach chairs and umbrella, 1 parking space in the garage, 2 parking spaces in the driveway and more!
- Access to the community pool, fitness center, amphitheater, outdoor shower, kids playground, fenced lot for boat storage and more
- Unbeatable Port St. Joe location - Steps from the beach! Easy access to a number of ocean activities, delicious seafood cuisine, and excellent shopping opportunities. Explore St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, Cape San Blas, Port Saint Joe Marina, Apalachicola National Forest and Panama City Beach attractions, like the Gulf World Marine Park, St. Andrews State Park or rent a pontoon and explore Shell Island
- Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - 6300 W Bay Pkwy, Panama City, FL 32409, (~55.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in